IN SCHOOL WORKSHOPS
Catapult provides classes, workshops and intensive programs in schools based on current Dance curriculum
We have qualified dance specialist teachers that can provide a program that will suit your needs.
Contemporary and Composition based workshops are tailored to your needs in the secondary classroom.
From Introductory classes for year 7 students, through to specifically designed classes for students in years 11 and 12.
Schedule can include:
- Contemporary Technique
- Professional Repertoire
- Improvisation Techniques
- Dance On Film
- HSC workshops
- Physical Theatre & Drama Based Workshops
Secondary Theme based Residencies and Choreography
What is your school working on at the moment?
Residency Programs can be designed and tailored to benefit your school.
We can provide:
- Intensive technique workshops
- Choreograph a new work on your students,
- Help with your school’s performance or production, or
- Devise a program based on the themes, ideas and concepts you are currently working on.
CONTACT US SO WE CAN TAILOR A WORKSHOP PROGRAM THAT IS PERFECT FOR YOUR SCHOOL
Email Us on: email@example.com